Sunday 17 April 2011

Stressful & Hectic Time

Seems ages since I've done any crafting, I've been quite stressed with studying for my exam at work  I've not done any studying like this since leaving school 30+ years ago (thats giving my age away),  however due to new regulations we are having to be qualified, I've found it really hard getting back into studying and essay writing.  Well hopefully if I pass thats one down with 3 more to go (a little break in between I think)

Also had a couple of embroidery gifts to make for people.

Well exam is now out of the way and embroidery gifts finished so will hopefully be able to get back to papercrafting and blogging.

Here's a couple of pictures of the embroidery gifts that I've finished


This was a gift for someone leaving work to have a baby, I did bath towel, flannel, blanket, 2 bibs, babygrow, vest and put in some baby bath and talcum powder.  Motifs are various Disney Princesses. 
This was for a wedding gift, I did 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels and lots of smellies.  Motif is Ribbons & Swirls with entwined hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment