Saturday 2 April 2011

Scrapholix

Scrapaholix Club today, kit included papers from American Crafts Hello Sunshine range and American Crafts thickers

I managed two layouts which I am very pleased with.  The photographs used in the layouts were taken when I went on a one day digital slr photography course last year (birthday present from my girls).  We were shown the different settings of the camera and what they were used for in the morning and then let loose around the village in the afternoon, finishing off with feedback from the tutor.

1st layout is a picture of me, taken by the tutor, I've based my layout on the sketch from Sketch Thursdays and will be linking it for the 3.31 sketch challenge http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/





















The 2nd layout shows a selection of the photo's that I took during the afternoon, not bad for a beginner.  I've based this layout on the sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches http://sassylilsketches.blogspot.com/
and will be linking it to the March 28th Reveal





















Hope you like them as much as I enjoyed creating them.

4 comments:

  1. great layouts janet. I particularly like the 'photoshoot' layout, its good to see so many pics on one page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the Sassy sketch~! love the flwoers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are so pretty and the colors are just great. thanks for playing with sassy lil' sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! I am LOVING the colors!! GORGEOUS! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete