Wednesday 20 April 2011

Layouts for Vanilla Crafts Scrap Group

Trying to get ahead with my layouts for the Thursday Scrapbook group at Vanilla Crafts,

Here's two I've just completed -

For this one I've used the Elle range of papers from Trimcraft

Colour my world scallop template and tea dye distress ink
Woodware purple and pink Scallop circle punches
Flowers were made drawing round a wooden shape that I've got with buttons in centre
Tim Holtz Tag

Photo was taken just before the girls went on a recent night out, its not very often these days that I get all 3 are together for a photoshoot









For this one I used new papers from Trimcraft don't know what the range is called but colours are lovely.
The scallops were done with a Martha Stewart punch and the rossettes were made with the new Tim Holtz die
I've embossed the two plain circles with the cuttlebug swirls and flowers folder and then sanded them so the white shows through

Photo was taken at Tintagel Castle last July

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts, love the circle one , especially the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete