Monday 22 November 2010

New Week

Well Monday comes around really quickly, another busy week ending with the culmination of a wonderful weekend visiting my eldest daughter who is studying at Edgehill Uni in Ormskirk, travelled up on Friday evening in very thick fog, we did the tourist rounds of Liverpool on Saturday, a place I've never been to before and had a really great time.  Then on Sunday we visited Southport another first, all in all a fantastic time and it was nice to spend some quality time with Laura.

At the minute I'm busy making decorations for the Christmas Tree festival at our Church, weekend 4th & 5th December, the theme is Christmas songs and I've chosen Walking in the Air from the snowman, so getting very sticky and glittery making snowmen and snowflakes.

Anyway down to business, here's a page I've designed for my Scrapbook class at Vanilla Crafts this Thursday, I've used the Happy Together papers from Fancy Pants, a really lovely range.  The photo was taken of myself and hubby at Becky Falls in North Devon which we visited whilst on holiday this summer.  The embellishments (buttons) were cut from the same papers using 3 x button punch and then glittered with stickles and the journally is on a Tim Holtz journalling ticket.

I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout - colours are great. Southport is one of my very favourite places !! 2 nice craft shops there and one close by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen

    Yes Southport was lovely and I did visit the craft shop in the victorian Arcade (as well as the old fashioned sweet shop, yummy) unfortunately the other one was closed. Will hopefully make another visit in the Spring.

    ReplyDelete