Saturday 13 November 2010

Busy Week

Well time to catch up after a busy week ending with the craft fayre at Countesthorpe today, lovely day & very well attended..  Went to my patchwork class on Wednesday evening, had a lovely time but then disaster as I was coming home, crunched my car on a bollard as I was leaving the car park, quite a bit of damage so could end up being an expensive craft evening.  Scrapbooking at Vanilla Crafts on Thursday, everyone had a good time. 

Anyway I thought I'd share with you a couple of cards Ive made this week using up the scraps from the kit I had at the Scrapaholix crop last Saturday, Kaisercraft - Hey Birdie Collection, I just loved these papers..............

1 comment:

  1. Busy week Janet, whoops!! about your car, the cards look great.

    ReplyDelete