Wednesday 21 November 2012

Patchwork Heaven

Just had a wonderful weekend spent patchworking, It was heaven having time to sew without the normal distractions.
Started off on Saturday by doing a class at Quorn Country Crafts in Loughborough, www.quorncountrycrafts.co.uk , it was a bag making class and we got to choose one of 3 bags.  The one I chose was probably the hardest, well the most time consuming anyway as it included lots of embroidery as well as the making up of the bag.  Anyway I'm really pleased with the finished result.























Sunday we had a UFO day (unfinished objects) day with QCC Quilters at Woodhouse Village Hall, lovely day spent with like minded people sewing and chatting and a lovely lunch included, thanks to Sue & Co for making it a wonderful day.  I finished off the bag started on Saturday and layered up a wall hanging that I have been working on for Church - pictures of this at a later date.

When I got home I also finished a project that I have been working on for the last few weeks at the Thursday group I attend in Rothley, Its a banner done in redwork to hopefully go across my fireplace for Christmas.


So as you can see I have been busy just not had time to upload my blog.
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely projects janet, especially the bag! are you taking orders?? love becs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps after christmas Bec x

    ReplyDelete