Thursday 16 August 2012

Patchwork Summer School

Seems ages since I updated my blog, been really busy over last couple of weeks with lots of sewing, I've been to Patchwork Summer School at Loughborough University run by a lovely lady called Sheila Scawen.

We spent a week sewing from 9am to 9pm which seems a long time but when you are enjoying yourself it goes really fast.  Had a lovely time meeting new people who shared ideas

Heres a few of the projects that I did during the week, some still need to be finished



Left will be cushion covers when completed
middle was all made up of triangles, once it has a border round it will be turned into a bag
right the start of a bed runner



I've done 2 of these and they will be quilted and made into cushion covers



the bedrunner with borders around, now just needs quilting and binding



twisted bag - very pleased with finished result














Pyramid Sewing caddy with pin cushion

1 comment: