Tuesday 20 March 2012

Grandmas Birthday Card

Disaster, phone call whilst at work from my Daughter advising me that the card I had made for my Grandma's birthday and left drying on the table the dog had decided to eat.  So had to start again when I got home

I've based this one on the sketch over at Seems a Little Sketchy Blog
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.uk/





Papers used are from Vintage Rose paper pack by Wild Rose Studio
Bazzill Plain
Tilda Magnolia stamp coloured with Copics
Bakers Twine
Sentiment
Punches - Woodware flower, Stampin Up Banner 

Hope she likes it

Comments always appreciated

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your grandma will love it - it's such an adorable card. Love the color scheme. Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy. Hope to see you back again soon for another sketchy challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Love the blues and brown together it gives it a nice and soft look. Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy. Be sure you join us again!

    ReplyDelete