Monday 13 February 2012

Layout Samples

I've been busy getting samples done for my crop next Saturday, for this month I have created the kit using 2 doublesided papers from the Kaisercraft After Five Range together with plain bazzill card (2 pale green, 1 grey & 1 black) Kaisercraft pearls and After Five journalling tags.
and here's what I've done so far............................

For the1st layout I've used a sketch from My Little Sketchbook
http://lizqualman.blogspot.com/2012/02/sunday-sketch-february-5th.html

I used a swirl stamp (Stampendous Tim Holtz collection) and green paint dabber to create the random background, used my sewing machine to stitch a straight border 1" in all round and the curve to join the butterflies and flowers,  butterfly stamp was one I got in a previous Scrapaholix kit which I have sinced used so much and the flowers are from a Hero Arts set.

For my 2nd layout I used the sketch for the February Challenge over at The Scraproom Blog






















EK Success punch to make the scalloped borders, again the hero arts flower stamp and the sentiment stamp is one of a set I've had that long can't remember the make.

I printed the photo's in B&W as I thought they went with the papers better.

and enough left to hopefully produce another layout before Saturday.

Hope you like them, your comments always apprecited

No comments:

Post a Comment