Sunday 16 October 2011

Monthly Crop

Yesterday was our montly crop at Church, this time I decided to use papers from Bo Bunny's Timepiece Collection (purchased from Crafts U Love www.craftsulove.co.uk

Here are two sample layouts that I did as inspiration for my ladies :

In the first one I used a paint dabber (snow cap) for the stamped image in the corners, I thought it gave a nice texture, rosettes done using Tim Holtz Sizzix die and I made some paper beads and amalgamated them with seed beeds, 4 generation family photograph.






















In the second one I used my Tim Holtz Time mask and spritzed using a copper colour
Martha Stewart border punch and ribbon effect made from paper strip and machine stitched down the centre.  Picture is of me with my 3 girlies

Papers were lovely to work with and I've still got plenty left.

No comments:

Post a Comment