Monday 29 August 2011

Inspirational Visit to Sir Stampalot

I felt more in the cardmaking mood this weekend after a visit to Sir Stampalot on Saturday, wonderful demo's by Clare Rowland on the new Molly Blooms Christmas stamps,  anyway I felt quite inspired by what I saw so when I got home I set to.

Here is a card done using the sketch from Cute Card Thursday
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2011/08/challenge-179-sketch-time.html

Stamp is tilda and coloured using Copic's
Papers are ones which came free with this months Scrapbook Magazine and are from Kay Miller Designs. Simple Pleasures

Ribbons and button from my stash and sentiment is a Molly Blooms minature.

Hope you like it

1 comment:

  1. Lovely job on your sketch challenge:-) Adorable image and love the coloring:-)thank you for joining us at CCT
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete