Tuesday 31 May 2011

Less Is More Challenge Week 17

The challenge this week over at Less is More is to use one of the 5 squares

 
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2011/05/week-17-recipe-pick-square.html

and this is my what I have come up with

 

I've used a Lilly of the Valley stamp and coloured with my new Prismacolour pencils (birthday present from my girls) first time I've used them and I must admit I am very pleased with the effect.

The patterned paper is from the Pampered Pets range by Andrea Jayne Evans supplied by Docrafts.


The sentiment is from a craftwork cards and I've used punches & gems to make the flower spray, all finished off with a some stickles to add a bit of bling.

Heres a closer look at the coloured image


Hope you like it.





14 comments:

  1. Lovely card with beautiful colouring very cute indeed.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so cute, fab card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card - so lovely !
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card. If I could be super picky,I fell that the sentiment looks a little heavy for the delicate image... was there a reversed option.. with a white background and dark lettering? I'm not sure if it was a stamp or a sticker. I have a set of similar sentiment stamps and they have some positive and negative alternatives. Just a thought.. as it looks fine as is too.
    Thanks so much.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image, a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing card and image

    KAthyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and you have got the very best from those pencils the colouring is excellent. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it - beautiful colouring!
    Stacex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card Janet
    i have to agree with Chrissie, it;s the first thing I thought, a sentiment in a line plain I think would have been a bit better. Showing off your beautiful colouring more What a FAB present
    Thank you for your entry
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet image, great colouring too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh...CUTE!! Love the image...and the coloring looks awesome!!
    My card is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card - fab colouring

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful coloring! Very sweet image! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I can comment at last! Lovely card, a great way to use the LOTV stamp and Prisma colours - lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete